Information in accordance with section 5 TMG
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
The pictures displayed in this blog come from three different sources:
- Royalty free taken from following sites:
- Photos made by the author
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIP()”, IP addresses being truncated before further processing in order to rule out direct associations to persons.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Social plug-ins from Facebook
Social plug-ins from Twitter
Social plug-ins from Google
The website of the bigdata-doctor.com uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network Google Plus, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The plugins are identifiable by a blue “+1” sign on white background.
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a button, your browser establishes a direct connection to Google servers. Google directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Google to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin, but we assume that your IP address is also being collected.
If you are a Google Plus member and do not want Google to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data already stored by Google, please log off Google Plus before entering our website.
Social plugin from Pinterest
The social plugin from Pinterest (Address: Pinterest, 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301 USA) can be spotted in the icon (white „P“ over red background). When you call it from this side, your browser creates an internet connection to the Pinterest server. Pinterest then takes over the handling with the personal data, which according to them takes place as described below: http://pinterest.com/about/privacy/
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: ( author[ae]code-of-ethics.org )
Source: Kanzlei Wilken Leer